Have you been yearning to share your time, talents and countless blessings from God but don't know how?
Here are some of the ways that you can show your gratitude and express your love for the Lord and to our brothers and sisters in Christ.
1. Assist in teaching Math, English, Science or Arts, as a volunteer in the DepEd's Alternative Learning System (ALS) at the Shrine every Tuesday at 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
2. Make your birthday, anniversary or other special occasions purposeful and memorable. Sponsor, celebrate, spend time and feed the patients of St. Vincent de Paul Charity Clinic through our weekly Sunday Soup Kitchen at 8:00am to 10:00am.
3. Are you a physician, nurse or dentist? Volunteer to serve at the St. Vincent de Paul Charity Clinic on Sundays at 9:00am to 12:00 noon.
4. Spread God's word by being a Catechist and help in our mission of evangelization. Call our Catechetical Office.
5. Join the Propagation Externa in bringing the Pilgrim image of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal to homes, schools, hospitals, offices, churches and institutions that many may partake of the numerous graces through her Miraculous Medal.
6. Share your gifts for singing and playing instruments by becoming part of the Music Ministry.
7. Able to speak clearly and proclaim God's word effectively in front of the assembly? Join the Ministry of Lectors, Commentators and Psalmists (MLCP).
8. Are you talented in writing and knowledgeable about Information Technology (IT)? Be part of the Shrine Parish Website and Newsletter Dambana team.
9. Or you may enlist in the other ministries and organizations of our Shrine Parish as an Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist, altar server (Knights of the Altar), members of the Mother Butler’s Guild (MBG), or part of the Vincentian Ladies Auxiliary Council (VLAC) or the Ministry of Ushers, Greeters, and Collectors (MUGC), among others.
Don't have time but want to share your blessings? Here are some suggestions.
10. Send a child to school by sponsoring a Miraculous Medal Family Center, Inc. (MMFCI) scholar.
11. Give goods such as rice, coffee, milk, sugar, noodles and canned goods to the Tindahan Ni Maria. The beneficiaries are the members of the Basic Ecclesial Communities (BEC), or the Kristiyanong Samahang Magkakapitbahay (KriSMa) who can buy the goods at low prices.
12. Make contributions for the repair of the Shrine cross and steeple and other projects/programs of the Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal National Shrine Parish (OLMMNSP). For Bank Account details, please click here.
We will eagerly wait for you to join us in serving and spreading God's love. You may reach us through any of the following channels:
• Call us at (632) 837-1004 | 837 0693
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send us your feedback and/or inquiry through the Contact Us section of this website. See and read more!
May our good Lord continue to bless you, so that you may be a blessing to others.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Pray for us.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.